Thank you for your inquiry into Pastor Corey Gibson’s availability to speak at your event or church service. It is a tremendous honor that you’re inviting Corey to your event/service and he does not take it for granted. If you would like to have Corey come and speak at your youth service/event, leadership event, church, school campus/FCA, or other types of setting please fill out our contact form and someone will be in contact with you within the next 72 hours. Thank you!
PRIORITIZE SCHEDULE: Corey prioritizes his life and commitments as follows:
- Commitments to his home church
- Once he is able to fulfill his commitments in these areas, then he allows himself to speak out of house.
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS: Please note that all booked engagements will require travel (car or flight) & lodging, if located 1 hour from Nashville, TN**
- By Air/Flight – Pastor Corey would graciously request that airfare (coach/economy class) and luggage fees be provided by the host of the event. Unless otherwise requested, Corey requires that the airfare is purchased by the event host/organization beforehand. Corey travels by air from Nashville, TN (BNA Airport)
- By Car – On the occasion that the ministry opportunity is within a drivable distance (within 300 miles or 3 hours), Corey would typically drive to the location and mileage would be reimbursed for the standard “2019 IRS Mileage rate” of 65.5 cents ($0.655) per mile. Please calculate the round trip from Murfreesboro, TN. This is to be paid before he leaves for the trip. In the event that a rental car is needed, the church will provide this for the duration of the trip. The event host/organizer can choose to rent a car and cover gas instead of Pastor Corey using her own car and being reimbursed.
- Lodging – Pastor Corey is open to lodging at a hotel or with a host family while he is in town for the speaking engagement. The church will make arrangements as necessary for the duration of the trip, covering all costs, if any.
**Pastor Corey does not have a set speaking honorarium/fee. He leaves that up to the Lord and those planning the event. An HONORARIUM is expected. All checks can be made out to Corey Gibson or Corey Gibson Ministries, Inc. It is important for us to note that Corey does this out of a ministry heart & love for people. DON’T let finances stop you from filling this form out and us starting the conversation/process. If Corey is able to help when there is a difficulty, his heart is always to do so in accordance with his time, budget, and responsibilities!**